Places to Stay near Deadly is the Female
If you are planning to visit Deadly is the Female from afar, why not turn your visit into a wonderful getaway and stay in the area for the night or even a few days. We’d like to share with you some local venues we’d recommend staying at. We hope this helps you with planning your visit…
Archangel – Frome
0.2 miles from Deadly is the Female
“With dark oak floors, striking murals and roll-top baths, the Archangel’s 10 quirky bedrooms combine old-world character with contemporary style and are a true reflection of the vibrant market town of Frome. Each of the rooms feature every modern convenience.”
Features of the Archangel….
- Choose from a luxury double room with a large double bed and roll top bath or a standard or courtyard room which are available with single, small double or large double beds and an en suite shower.
- Each of the four courtyard rooms is dog friendly; if you are travelling with your dog make sure to select a courtyard room and inform the archangel team upon booking. Note that there is a small extra charge of £15 per dog.
- The Archangel features a magnificent free-floating glass mezzanine dining space known as the Cube serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and Sunday lunches. The menu frequently changes as the chefs use locally sourced, high quality seasonal ingredients but it is always super yummy!
- The bar is a modern and chic place to enjoy a tipple or two. Why not try a local ale or cider or treat yourself to a cocktail or two. We’d recommend a Cherry Bakewell cocktail or you can’t go wrong with a mojito!
For more information on the Archangel please visit…
The George Hotel – Frome
0.1 miles from Deadly is the Female
“The George Hotel has played an important role for the residents of Frome, based in the very centre of the market town, it is popular as a regular meeting place. The 28 bedrooms in The George Hotel are all en-suite and tastefully furnished with one room having a four poster bed; 9 of which are brand new and have been fully refurbished.”
Features of The George Hotel…
- The George Hotel has a variety of rooms including family en suites, single and twin bed en suites, double en suites and luxury double en suites featuring a four poster bed!
- The Hotel has a lounge bar serving coffees, through to a range of meals, from snacks to main courses. The Hotel also has a bar serving a full range of Wadworth cask conditioned ales are available alongside a selection of lagers,ciders, wines and spirits.
- The Hotel also has secure free on site parking. Situated in the centre of Frome this is ideal for being able to leave you car safely to then explore the historic town.
For more information on The George Hotel please visit….
The Cornerhouse – Frome
0.3 miles to Deadly is the Female
“The Cornerhouse pub Frome is located in the heart of Frome on the corner of Christ Church Street East. We offer a wide range of Bed and Breakfast in the Frome area, including unique en suite b&b bedrooms in our hotel, with bed and breakfast included with every stay.”
Features of The Cornerhouse…
- The Cornerhouse B&B consists of seven high-quality rooms, ranging from a small single room, to A large family room suitable for a family of four. Breakfast is included in all standard rates.
- In the downstairs area of this venue The Cornerhouse offer a unique dining experience in the restaurant where the team have worked hard to create a locally sourced, fairtrade ‘Grill’ menu filled with many pub classics. Scrummy!
- The Cornerhouse is a traditional Pub and Bar in Frome with a range of their our own ales alongside two guest ales pumps, which regularly rotate other real ales and ciders from local breweries. The bar is also well stocked with House Wines, Spirits and Liqueurs as well as tea’s and coffee’s.
- The Hotel also has secure free on site parking. Situated near the centre of Frome this is ideal for being able to leave you car safely to then explore the historic town.
For more information on The Cornerhouse please visit…
There are many other places to stay in and around Frome including Premier Inn’s and Travelodge’s but these are just some of our favourites and past customers favourites.